So, as I am a blogger and I love a challenge, 'The Blogger Challenge' sounded like my kind of thing. Tamaris, an extremely popular German shoe brand set me a challenge which involved taking a shoe from their range and styling it up my way. It wasn't until it came to it that I realised how much time we actually spend considering what we wear. I am the worst culprit for changing my outfit a million times before deciding that my first choice was probably best. But this was fun, it is surprisingly easier when you have a statement item to style the rest of your look around, in this case a very beautiful item.
I was lucky enough to sport a gold, metallic, strappy sandal that literally ticked all the boxes. These shoes are not only amazingly stylish with the very in-style metallic colour to suit the latest trends but they are so unbelievably comfortable that I felt I could run a marathon.
I chose to style the shoe in two ways, to show the versatility of how it can be worn. In my first look I showed a more dressy style, this wasn't hard as the shoe speaks for itself. The bold style and colour really doesn't require much addition and I definitely believe that simplicity is key in showing off these shoes to the world. I opted for my long loved disco pants with a plain white, oversized vest to keep it simple but sexy. I also added a gold and red necklace to compliment the glitz of the shoe and insert a pop of colour to my outfit with the red. There is a fine line between simple and boring... and none of us want boring, right girls?

Secondly, I wanted to show the same heels but different look. I kept my disco pants as black is the best option when dealing with metallic colours, we don't want to blind anybody, however I added an oversized fluffy cardigan. The brown particularly complimented the gold shade of the shoe. I kept the rest of my outfit a little darker in terms of colour by only using brown and black so it, one; doesn't look too dressy and two; draws all attention to the shoe, which is definitely the statement piece. I felt this showed that the shoes could be dressed down with the right items. I feel this style just screams out 'City Girl'.

I can think of so many different ways this shoe can be styled to make the perfect outfit. Whether you like to keep things plain and simple or you are a lover of bold and bright, everybody can work it in their own special way!I would love to hear what you think of my choices and what you would wear with these shoes! Leave me a comment and let me know.
Yours Fashionably
Sarah Victoria

Amazing review of amazing shoes for every occasion x
ReplyDelete