Time just flies by and its something that excites me just as much as it scares me. I cant believe this time next year I will have finished my degree and will be on the job hunt, like an actual grown up job... no more student life! What will I do without my loan? student oyster? student discount? paying adult price is just an inconvenience really isn't it.
As I only just moved back home for my final summer as a student I feel quite reflective on what has been potentially the best 12 months of my life so far, yes that's a bold statement but so many amazing things have happened I cant think of a time I have felt so happy and that I have reached and exceeded many of my goals.
I just wanted to post a number of pictures to show some of my best moments this year and a few extras thrown in for good measure.

This little guy is my nans new dog. We rescued him from the Cheshire dogs home (luckily just before that awful fire). The left picture is in the car on the way home and the right is him after a few weeks, a good wash and lots of love from my nan. Meet Gizmo, a very cute, very naughty addition to our family.
 |
| The Regent Street Xmas light turn on |
This is the view from a bar in London called Paramount which unfortunately has closed now. They did they best cocktails and a view that's hard to beat.
These pictures are from the Duck & Waffle. A restaurant in the Heron Tower around 40 floors up. This night was completely spontaneous as we were only going to Winter Wonderland. We then went for drinks and ended up in this 24 hour restaurant and didn't get home until 4am. Amazing night with my brother and friends.
 |
| Me and Mike ice skating at Broadgate |
 |
| Me and Mike in Rome enjoying the wind at the top of The Vatican |

This is the pictures of the photo shoot I assisted on at Instyle magazine. I was asked to go back after my internship finished and help on a 3 day 'Brits' fashion shoot. I met some interesting people and it looked great in print.
 |
| The fashionistas afternoon tea at The Berkeley of course! |
The following pictures are from my time at Elle magazine which I loved every minute of. I did yoga, had my picture posted on the website for 'What Elle Wears' and assisted on the main fashion shoot.
 |
| Celebrating a friends wedding |
 |
| An amazing view while we hiked miles in Slovenia |
 |
| On a fashion shoot with Cosmo magazine. The funniest photographer I have met which made the day full of fun and laughs. |
 |
| The weather has been amazing in London and this view across the river from Virgin Active Canary Wharf made me feel pretty lucky to live in the beautiful city. |
 |
| A few of the publications I have been lucky enough to work at. Ive had so many amazing experiences, im just excited for the future now. |

Barrys Bootcamp. My flat mate Sophia was obsessed so I went along to see what all the fuss is about and now I'm hooked. Training with Faisal (Ellie Goulding's PT, excuse the name dropping) is amazing. Barry's is SO hard I cant explain but it is so rewarding!

Finally, I have qualified as a fitness instructor which is something I have wanted to do for a long time so I'm thrilled I can finally take my own class and put people through pain that will make them feel better about themselves. Im also training as a Bodypump instructor with Les Mills. This picture was taken at One Live, an event where hundreds of people take part in the Les Mills classes throughout the day and it was such a great experience I wont forget it.
In conclusion, I have fallen in love with this city and am extremely excited to get back and get stuck into third year as well as being qualified to teach a good amount of fitness classes but man am I ready for summer! I wont miss having to get the tube everywhere with the crowds and the signal failures. I wont miss the constant sound of sirens and traffic, even through the night and I definitely wont miss the city pigeons... they are so fearless that they are usually hobbling around on stumps due to losing their claws just proves it. So a few months of the fresh, Cheshire air, open space, my little red Polo and pigeons with all their limbs left is just what I need.
Yours Fashionable
Sarah Victoria
No comments:
Post a Comment