Sunday, 22 September 2013

The Beginning of an Exciting Journey

 
 
And so it begins... I'm not old enough for University yet am I? As my Mum, my Boyfriend and I finish cramming the last few unessential kitchen utensils in to my Mums Ford Focus I begin to think not only 'When have I ever needed to use a potato masher?' but also, crap. Uni starts here.
 
I am now an official resident of Epsom, Surrey. Well for Thirty Eight weeks of the year I am. Living so close to London is perfect for my University course Fashion Journalism as I am sure it will open many new doors for me. Considering I'm from the small town, Crewe in Cheshire not being in Central London is easing me in slowly.
 
After an induction week full of ice breakers and fire safety talks I am now an official fashion student and I couldn't be more excited about it. I'm ready to get stuck in and work my ass off. Our preliminary task was to head into London to Somerset House and capture the street style around the area and there certainly was STYLE.
 
Here are a few of the pictures I took showing off a range of looks:













 
 
Yours Fashionably
 
Sarah Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment