Something I have noticed about myself recently is that I tend to crush on female celebs more than I crush on males. Don't get me wrong... if David Beckham invited me over for dinner I wouldn't say no but I find something much more admirable about other women.
I am massively into girl power and how us ladies should stick together rather than work against each other. So when flicking through my Instagram this morning to see the majority of profiles I follow are female I realised how much time and respect I have for other girls out there for so many different things! Who doesn't crush on Rhianna's style? Who doesn't want a body like Beyoncé?
I have always had a massive girl crush on Caggie Dunlop from Made in Chelsea as soon as I saw her in series one. I love her style, her hair and mostly how laid back she is. Since she left the show I continued to stalk her and keep up to date with her projects in music and fashion. The launch of ISWAI (It Starts With An Idea) sent my Caggie appreciation through the roof as she uses this brand to help new designers get their work out there and their names recognised. She says "ISWAI is a fashion brand I created because I was frustrated by the pretences of the fashion world. I wanted to create a community that was open to everyone. All you need to be involved in ISWAI is a creative and positive mind."
So let's team up girls. You would be surprised how much better it feels to recognize each others talents!
Yours Fashionably
Sarah Victoria

No comments:
Post a Comment