My first post of 2014 is a little delayed I must admit but there is very good reason I promise. What an incredible start to the year for me it has been as I was selected by Noctis Magazine to cover show reports for London Collection: Mens. I had already got a ticket to see the Topman Design show as a freelance writer but to get the chance to go to so many others was amazing.
I attended:
John Smedley
Orlebar Brown
Alex Mattsson
Hunter Gather
Common
Baartmans and Siegel
There were mixtures of presentations and shows but all of them showed such great collections and although there was many reoccurring trends, all brands showed their own take on the trends making each show a completely different experience.
I also got to work with some incredible people, many other photographers and writers who are very talented. It has been so great to see my show reports go up online with Noctis Magazine and as you can see I have copied some to my blog for you to see. There are many more on the Noctis blog so go and have a look to see the others.
LCM... It has been a pleasure!
Yours Fashionably
Sarah Victoria
No comments:
Post a Comment