Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Fashion Feed - Designers Get Noticed

As a fashion student myself I understand how hard we have to work to get our work noticed in such a competitive industry and that's just for a fashion writers, I dread to think of the challenge the poor design students must face. At least as a writer I have a blog and previously published work I can send over to people to show my skills but how are aspiring fashion designers supposed to show off their work other than post pictures online.

 
This brings me to this great website  https://www.couturecrush.com/fashion-feed/ a website that allows upcoming designers to showcase there work all in one simple profile. It can be described as a Facebook profile, ASOS marketplace and LinkedIn profile all in one as it allows you to upload pictures of your collections including sketches and inspiration as well as the final outcome, you can include personal information including qualifications, where you studied and work experience all to show your peers and industry professionals your achievements.














With other renowned fashion platforms also working alongside Fashion Feed including UK Fashion Intern, The Fashion Network, MMU University and Shooting Beauty it could open many doors for new designers trying to get noticed.

I would suggest this easy to use website to any student or graduate wanting to showcase their talent!

Yours Fashionably


Sarah Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment