Thursday, 14 August 2014

Ladies Who Lunch

I am always proud to tell people how close I am to my Mum, she honestly is the best woman in the world. She is my best friend and I can tell her anything. Its such a shame that not everybody can have such a great relationship with their parents so I definitely don't take it for granted. We take regular trips to fun new places and my mums obsession with Groupon definitely caters for that. This week, we both had a day off together so we decided to use our afternoon tea voucher at The Wild Boar in Cheshire. It was lovely, they provided unlimited tea or coffee (tea for me) with sandwiches and a nice range of desserts. The scones were to die for and there was a cookie that was fresh from the oven and some lemon madeira cake that was so fluffy! There was also a chocolate brownie for the chocolate lovers but I am unfortunately not one of those.

After a cheeky little shopping spree last week I decided to take some of my new items out for a spin. I wore my new Topshop jeans which I was in desperate need of as mine had turned that very over worn grey colour.  I think everyone needs a pair of black jeans as its such a staple item and I would be lost without mine. I also wore a new top which is also from Topshop which I love as the silver beaded section around the neckline adds a little bit extra to the top and means no jewellery is needed. I also wore my River Island flatforms and hand bag and finally my camel coloured hat from Topshop
.

 
 
 


I have decided to try out the Closet Confidential tag, anyone who followers vloggers will already know what it is. Im going to do a blog post inspired by this video tag so keep a look out for that on Monday!

Yours Fashionably
Sarah Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment