Saturday, 22 February 2014

Item M6 - New Legwear Collection. Take Notice!


Change Your Feeling

As I enjoy to wear dresses and skirts whatever the weather tights are a vital part of my wardrobe and many women will agree when I say that finding a good pair is like gold dust. Whether they are too thin, too thick or too shiny there is usually always a problem; not to mention the ones that constantly sag at the crotch and require constant attention and sometimes having to stop to pull them up in PUBLIC! That’s just not chic is it girls?!
When I find a good pair I usually wear them until they are basically fishnets to avoid the hunt for tights all over again so when the team at Task PR contacted me about a new legwear collection that avoided all of these problems as you can imagine, I was over the moon.


You would never know these aren't tights
I received them on Valentine’s Day which was perfect as I was heading out for a romantic meal and had already bought a new dress. Here is another problem with tights I am sure you can all relate too; so you have a lovely tight dress to hug your figure and show off those curves. It looks great with bare legs but if you want to dress it down with some black tights, suddenly appears a petruding seam line down the stomach not to mention where the waistline cuts in to your sides and creates a muffin top you didn’t even know you had. Well this item put an end to that fiasco for me, the black, translucent stay ups from the Item M6 range roll up the leg as high as desired with no waist band or seams. Not only do they look incredibly sexy they are also extremely practical. Unlike some the stay up band holds to the leg to prevent the tights falling down and revealing the secret along with upper thigh. My dress was short and tight and the tights could still not be seen so they are perfect for any style of dress/skirt for any occasion. The collection has been researched and designed to offer a variety of benefits such as enhancing your energy from the light feeling of the items to effective heat and moisture management within the products to provide the most comfort.
I also have some melange tights which can be added to a plain black outfit for a pop of colour to stand out from the rest or if you are really daring add with other colours (please don’t clash though). The Item M6 collection doesn’t end there though, further items include socks, knee highs and leggings in a range of colours and styles and some items for males too. This German brand have taken into account the problems with these products on the high street and fixed them all. It is definitely worth getting yourself a pair, especially as ankle socks are so in fashion… why not treat yourself to an electric blue pair?

More info at: item-m6.com
 
Not the best picture but showing off my new stay-ups
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yours Fashionably
Sarah Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment