Thursday, 6 March 2014
Are you Carmilla or Laura?
Every now and then we deserve to update our wardrobe don't we? I have had a new revelation... how about, instead of splashing out on new clothes that you are going to want to replace in a month or so you could splash out on some incredible jewellery instead that you will never get bored of plus it can completely revamp any outfit!
Jewellery designer, Katie Rowland has just launched her SS14 collection which I would recommend to anybody looking for something different. The collection is called 'Carmilla' based on the vamp novel based on Carmilla and Laura's attraction to each other. Laura, sweet, girly and innocent portrayed in the jewellery with pops of sugary coloured stones mixed with a dark edge to present Carmilla, who has the alter ego of a black cat. The clash of the females personalities shown in the collection works so well whether you are a girly girl looking for something playful and cute or into a darker look with a grungy edge.
I love the way this novel has been chosen as the two female characters represent most women's personalities or a part of themselves they want to show off. To be able to mix the two completely contrasting styles into one collection is a challenge that I think has been successfully tackled.
I am crazy about the 'Carmilla Dark Forest Statement Necklace' and the 'Carmilla Twisted Ring'. The necklace in particular is AMAZING and I can already picture a ton of outfits that would immediately look ten times better with such a statement piece. Now all I need to do is save save save and it will be mine!!
Which girl are you? Carmilla or Laura? Let everybody know by checking out the 'Carmilla' collection by Katie Rowland and get your piece!
www.katie-rowland.com
Yours Fashionably
Sarah Victoria
Labels:
Camilla,
Fashion,
Jewellery,
KatieRowland,
Luxury
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment