“The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy.”
― Yves Saint Laurent
― Yves Saint Laurent
My friend Nicoletta Bolide has decided it is time to throw in her nursing uniform and try to make it as a make-up artist. Well, when I say 'throw in' I mean she is hoping to eventually become a full time make-up artists but lets be realistic... it can't happen over night.
I have known her long enough to know that her make-up is always impeccable, every night out we have been on her skin looks flawless and her eyes are either Ideally smokey or beautifully natural which causes a lot of female appreciation with a pang of jealousy. I suppose having nice make-up doesn't suddenly mean you can be a make-up artist but Nicoletta has trained herself up from lots of tutorials and a short course as part of a drama qualification.
Unfortunately for me, I am not quite so skilled when it comes to make-up application. Don't get me wrong... I LOVE my collection of lipsticks from nude to pink to purple to the classic red lippy however I am also in love with the feeling of having a make-up free face as often as possible. Me and Nicoletta planned a day when we were both free and she used my face as her testing canvas and I just got the privilege of having my make-up done and looking great for the rest of the day.
I was actually surprised at how different it looks to have make-up done professionally! My eyebrows just looked amazing which is one thing I always struggle to master. My skin looked super smooth and I had definition in all the right places so next time I am doing something exciting I will definitely turn to Makeupbynico. She is soon to be taking some courses to get more specific qualifications in the hope to soon be a qualified fashion make-up artist, how exciting!
Anybody who needs their make-up doing for any occasion or you need a professional, hard working, talented girl for a shoot then contact Makeupbynico.
Yours Fashionably
Sarah Victoria



No comments:
Post a Comment