Just a quick midweek post. Today has been such great weather that it had to be outfit post time! After getting sweaty at a body combat and kettlecise class I knew I wanted an outfit as cool and comfortable as possible . As I was searching through the dresses and playsuits section of my wardrobe (yes there are sections in my wardrobe) I came across this Topshop playsuit that I haven't worn in years.
I love the vintage style and I think the neckline is so cute. Its navy blue with white speckles and the front is cut into two parts so the top section ties up above the shorts. The material is so thin and light so its perfect for a hot day. I wore it with my white Topshop sneakers and H&M sunglasses. A very Topshop based outfit but I cant complain!
Of course I couldn't resist a cheeky scoop of mint choc chip ice cream in the sun either. Hope you have all had a great day!
Yours Fashionably
Sarah Victoria




No comments:
Post a Comment