Our original plan of a catch up cocktail later turned in to a three bar adventure across London when three and a half hours later I realised I definitely had to run to catch the last train (which I missed, but that's a whole other story). She introduced me to some incredible bars and it opened my eyes to the amazing city of London, there are so many little places you wouldn't even know were there!
Bar number one: Sketch
This place was amazing, from the front it looks like just your average London bar however after walking through the very up market restaurant you come to a large white sphere with a black hole at the front...yes, that is the bar!
I was probably more blown away by the toilets (far left photo) the separate cubicles were small pods and literally everything was white! I loved it.
Bar number two: Barrio Central
Bar number three: SushiSamba
Based on the 39th floor in the city centre this bar is located next door to The Gherkin and once you're up on the 39th floor (after a trip in the lift which slightly reminded me of the Tower of Terror in a weirdly good way) it looks tiny. After we mulled over the cocktail menu for a while nothing jumped out at us so we asked the bar tender if he could rustle up a French Martini and Raspberry Mojito and he was happy to. We sipped our drinks whilst looking at one of the most unbelievably stunning views I have ever seen. I am in love with this place I insist every single one of you go ASAP!
Yours Fashionably,
Sarah Victoria
No comments:
Post a Comment