Reminder: the clocks are moving back tomorrow and we all know what that means... an extra hour in bed. Result! However it also means that winter is here. Of course I love Summer. Warm, light evenings and summer holidays abroad (duty free fragrances) not forgetting festival fashion and the bikini shop that takes no less than a full day, high waisted? swim suit? strapless? It is a very important decision. However there is something special about Winter, I adore cosy nights in front of the fire snuggled up in a blanket and getting wrapped up in a thick coat and fury hat for a walk in the snow. Plus I am a Christmas freak! everything about it, I just can't get enough.
And now a very big Autumn/Winter decision is upon us. Winter coat, which one?
Three points we all have to take into account when making the selection:
1) The colour, will it go with one outfit and then clash with every other item of clothing
2) Warmth, is it actually going to do the job? (not that this usually stops us)
3) Most importantly, is it going to make me look fabulous?
I have done some scouting online and have found that Zara is nailing it this year, with a large variety there is literally a coat for any occasion. Here are a few that I found which I particularly liked and as I am making my purchase on Sunday I will keep these in mind.
 |
| Zara £89.99 |
 |
| Zara £99.99 |
Both of these look like they tick all three of my boxes, especially the black coat. On Sunday there is a very big chance I will be bragging about that purchase
 |
River Island £60.00
I don't usually shop at River Island as the look is not really my style but I quite like this jacket. I think it could look cool with some plain black skinny jeans and some heeled boots. Plus you don't see many people around wearing a jacket of this style which is always a good thing. Unfortunately I don't think this would be warm enough once we hit December/January. |
 |
Topshop £85.00
This coat looks so cosy I just want to cuddle up to it. I imagine myself trialling the Christmas markets in this beauty, Wintery colours which is great and the fact it has browns and blacks in it I am sure it would go with most things. If I find this in store I will definitely be trying it on. |
Happy Winter coat purchases bloggers!
Yours Fashionably
Sarah Victoria
No comments:
Post a Comment