It has come around to the Cosmo Blog Awards again and for the first time I am taking my chances to maybe be shortlisted but I cant do that without your help! I am entering the 'Best Newcomer' since my blog is still such a baby and not even a year old yet. Before you rule it out, there is absolutely NO spam so don't worry about being bombarded with promo emails just because you voted for me. Please just follow this link: http://www.next.co.uk/cosmo-blog-awards/
I am so aware of the amazing blogging talent out there so I am certainly not expecting anything but if there is chance it may as well be taken, and it cant hurt to try right?! My blog has helped me in so so many ways and I try my best to keep it interesting so it would be amazing for it to be recognised.
I am not telling lies when I say it will take you 30 seconds and I would really appreciate it!
Lots of love
Yours Fashionably
Sarah Victoria

No comments:
Post a Comment