Happy Sunday everybody. It really has been a happy Sunday with this beautiful weather, it was needed after a week of dull rain showers.
I have had a particularly busy time since last Saturday as I have travelled to London twice. Firstly I was at the HOTHOT Trends shoot for issue 2 out at the end of this month which I am very happy to be working on after such an amazing debut issue. We shot trends including jumpsuits and wide leg trousers which I am completely on board with as a list of my recent purchases would prove. The only problem with working on fashion shoots is that I always want to sneak a few items into my handbag whilst no one is looking but unfortunately that is not how it works. My second trip involved me working at hairdressers, yes I know what you're thinking... why on earth would I go to London for that? Again, I was on HOTHOT duty for the work experience feature in the magazine where I had to go to Gielly Green Boutique Salon for a day and write an article on 'a day in the life of a hair dresser'. I really enjoyed writing something different, don't get me wrong I love writing about fashion but it was a refreshing change. Although travelling back to London regularly isn't ideal right now, while I am off for summer I need to hold on to my jobs for when I get back in my little Bethnal Green flat... I am already so excited.
To top off a fab week I got a little part time job in my home town so I can save up for next year since I will be living in zone 2 of the capital. I also received an offer from LOOK magazine to go and work there for 4 whole weeks with the fashion team which is amazing news! Then with two outdoor boot camp sessions, three spin classes, kettlecise, abs blast, body pump and pikiti classes I would say its been a pretty great week PLUS I got a tan this weekend.
I have an outfit post to follow including my recent outfits and lots of pictures so keep a look out.
Good night all.
Yours Fashionably
Sarah Victoria
No comments:
Post a Comment